Last updated: November 2020
Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
• Providing website and services functionality, such as navigation and communication features;
• Adapting and delivering personalised content;
• Collecting information about how you use and interact with our website and services for analysis;
• Targeting and measuring our promotional and marketing efforts;
• Recording traffic data, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device information, and the referring website.
• Collecting some site and service statistics such as access rates, page hits and page views;
• Improving security and how our website and services work;
• Collecting error messages generated from the website or services;
• Preventing fraudulent activity; and
• Storing your Cookie Consent settings.
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites and services which are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session), or persistent cookies (which enable our website and services to ‘remember’ you and your preferences within our website and services, and which will remain stored on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session.
Categories of cookies
Based on what function cookies have and the purpose for which cookies are used, there are three categories of cookie:
Strictly necessary cookies
Essential in order to enable you to navigate through the website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services – for example, remembering previous actions (such as entered text) when navigating back to a page – cannot be provided. Your consent is not required for the use of strictly necessary cookies.
Gather information about how you use our website – for example, which pages you open most often. This data is used exclusively to optimise the performance of the website, and with it your experience. These cookies do not save information that would allow you to be identified. The collected information is aggregated, and therefore anonymous.
Enable a website to save information which has already been entered (such as user names, languages choices etc, and preferences such as text size, fonts, and other customizable site elements), so that it can offer you improved and more personalised functions. Functional cookies are also used to enable features you request such as playing videos. These cookies collect anonymous information and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics and analytics.
Turning Cookies off