Our Coaching Services
Our coaching services focus on helping people bring about a positive step change in their professional working life.
We specialise in working with:
- Executives and senior managers who want to develop their skills so they can rise to meet new leadership challenges
- Professionals wishing to advance their career or make a career change
- Mid-senior HR professionals who are looking to grow their HR leadership, influence and strategic capabilities.
, depWe work with both organisations and private individuals.
In our organisational work, we provide leadership coaching, either to support current executives and senior managers or to help develop and prepare top talent for future management roles. We can also support talent in the HR team and help them develop their skills so they step up to new and changing business needs.
In our work with individuals, we provide executive and leadership coaching, career coaching and we also offer specialist coaching for mid-senior HR professionals.
We provide a free introductory call (by phone, Zoom or Microsoft Teams) to explore the interests and aims for which you’re seeking support. Experience has shown us that this introductory session performs two essential roles:
- It helps us check that we have the skills and experience to meet your particular needs, and
- It helps you decide whether we’re a good fit for you.
Most of our coaching is delivered online by Zoom or Microsoft TEAMS (we can also offer phone coaching and dependent on location, in-person coaching too). Our standard coaching sessions are 90 minutes in length because experience has shown us that an hour is typically not sufficient to allow for the fullest possible exploration of the issues at hand. Plus, a 90-minute session helps clients generate a follow-on plan they can action between sessions so they can maximise the value they gain from coaching.
Unlike many other coaching providers, we also offer between-session email support such as providing resources or materials for clients to help them with their reflection and learning or to assist them with investigating options and action planning.
Our coaching is priced per session with the number of sessions dependent on the nature of each client’s situation and goals. Discounted rates are available for individuals and organisations in the not-for-profit sector.
Want to understand more about what coaching is all about? Click here.
Ready to find out more about our coaching services and how we might be of help to you? Explore the options below.
When a person looks for a coach they already know they want to bring about a change in their life but are looking for help with making this a reality, typically in one of the following ways:
- Generating and evaluating different options
- Addressing personal blocks they feel are holding them back
- Creating the route map that takes them from where they are now to where they want to be
- Developing the skills and confidence to take those first steps.
And sometimes the need can be a blend of all four.
The Association for Coaching describe coaching as a process to help a person “grow their awareness, responsibility and choices (thinking and behavioural)” so they can find solutions to their own challenges, issues and goals.
A skilful coach is one that:
- Creates an environment of trust to allow you to explore these types of questions safely and without judgement
- Uses an understanding of the psychology of coaching and (in career coaching) theories of career development/career choice, to help you assess and understand what’s going on for you, and
- Applies a range of advanced coaching skills in a flexible way to support you with reaching your goals
In other words, coaching is tailored to you/your needs – if you choose to work with us it will feel like a thought-provoking conversation, not a ‘process’.
It is very empowering – as a coachee, you will be the one who is taking action and putting into practice the insights you gain from our sessions.
Throughout our coaching, we encourage and assist you to develop valuable skills such as flexible thinking and solutions-focus. This will help you achieve your goals and enable you to rise to and address future challenges.